Blog | Tech Blog | Reviews | Setup | Portfolio Contact

Monday, July 20, 2009

iPod/iPhone Review: LEDit Application
I am reviewing the application for the iPhone and iPod Touch called LEDit , this application was sent to me by Wessley.


This application is fun to have around to decorate your desktop with probably and possibly put in your video's if you do them like I do. Have fun with this application and mess around it.

About Me

If you haven't noticed my nickname you might think that it is a bit odd. I came up with my nickname "neek" by considering myself a nerd and a geek and i combined them together; so that is where it comes from. I'm into technology, games and a whole bunch of other things.
--------------------------------
Previous Posts
--------------------------------
DailyBooth
---------------------------------
G33kism
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
---------------------------------
Twitter
---------------------------------
Linkage
 

---------------------------------