Blog | Tech Blog | Reviews | Setup | Portfolio Contact

Monday, August 24, 2009

iPod Touch/iPhone App Review - Sound Grenade Pro
I am reviewing the application for the iPhone and iPod Touch called Sound Grenade Pro this application was sent to me from the high gloss and i want to thank them for that.


Sound Grenade Pro is an app of which it’s sole purpose is to emit various 16Khz (or there abouts) high frequency sounds, to turn whoever listens to it, stir-crazy.

About Me

If you haven't noticed my nickname you might think that it is a bit odd. I came up with my nickname "neek" by considering myself a nerd and a geek and i combined them together; so that is where it comes from. I'm into technology, games and a whole bunch of other things.
--------------------------------
Previous Posts
--------------------------------
DailyBooth
---------------------------------
G33kism
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
---------------------------------
Twitter
---------------------------------
Linkage
 

---------------------------------